This picture was taken by Jan Popiel in July 1997

Purposely neglected Greek Catholic priets's house - rectory


The priest's house was built in the style typical for the Sanok region. Priests lived here and used it as their office. Last priest in Dobra was Hajdukewycz. His diak was Suchy. Hajdukewycz was moved by force to Ukraine in 1946. The building was not returned to its owner, which was the Greek Catholic Church, it is still abandoned.


Back to the Dobra Szlachecka Society page