This picture was taken by Jan Popiel in July 1997


This is the monument to a daughter of one of Dobra's priests. She died young and he comissioned the stone monument which has survived and is located within the wall encompassing the church.

This statue is one of the few remaining relics of the glorious past which testifies about the people who inhabited the village until 1947. Also most of the road chaples were dismantled.


Back to the Dobra Szlachecka Society page